Elevate your travel experience and learn how to skindive with us in our own
Batangas Classroom Site, which is
home to a diverse marine sanctuary.
Skindiving is the activity of diving underwater while breath-holding,
aided only by your fins, mask,
This program is for those who are ready
to take their aquatic journey to the next level.
- How the body responds underwater
- Proper equalization and breath hold techniques
- Proper finning and duck diving techniques
- Proper use of the fins and snorkeling gears
1 day – good for 3 hours (30 minutes theory class & approximately 2.5 hours open water class).
Location: mtravel PH Batangas Classroom Camp and Marine Sanctuary (Bauan, Batangas)
- inclusive of gear rentals, boat transfers, and camp entrance fee
Join our growing family now and discover the beauty of the underwater world with us. Non-swimmers and to those with zero knowledge in swimming are welcome to join.
*Note that land transportation going to the meet up place in Batangas is NOT included. Arrange your own land transportation. Food is also NOT included. We encourage everyone to bring your own lunch, snacks, and tumbler for water / coffee.