After all your hard work in the pool is done, don’t you think it is time we take your swimming skills to the next level with our Open Water Swimming Graduation Event?
Practice and test your survival skills that you have previously learned from our Beginner + Survival Program / Basic Swim Survival in an actual open water setting. Here, we dare you to swim with us for at least 200 meters non-stop and then invite you to relax afterwards in our own Camp Resort.
With this program, you’ll be able to improve the following:
- Swim without any floatation devices
- Treading (vertical float)
- Survival floating
- Day trip resort entrance fee
- Two-way boat transfers
- Unlimited coffee and water provided in the resort
- Snorkeling gear rentals
Swimtravel PH Camp Resort in Bauan, Batangas
Things to bring:
• Swim cap, clear goggles, sunscreen, baby oil, lunch / snacks, and tumbler for drinks.
• Medical certificate / Travel Pass from your private doctor or Barangay.
This is open to all Swimtravel PH alumni.
*Note that land transportation going to the meet up place in Batangas is NOT included. Arrange your own land transportation. Food is also NOT included. We encourage everyone to bring your own lunch, snacks, and tumbler for water / coffee provided in the resort.