A lot of our students who have successfully completed our Beginner + Survival Program have been asking us, “What’s the next ideal program to take?”. And because we highly appreciate our students’ dedication to learn more, we specifically created a program designed for those who want to improve their swimming skills to the next level.
Enroll in our Intermediate Program, and join us in doing several swimming drills that will help you become a better swimmer.
This is suitable for adults with the basic swimming skills, but are struggling to complete longer distances.
- To enhance endurance
- To swim at least 100 meters non-stop (freestyle, breaststroke, and backstroke)
- To increase confidence in the different swimming strokes
- To learn the correct swimming stroke forms
This program is also perfect for those who are planning to / who are joining triathlons, aqualthlons, or other long distance swimming competitions.
Our Intermediate Program includes 7 sessions – one hour per session.
Schedules are pre-arranged and flexible. Booking of slots are is a “first-come, first-served” basis.
Makati (Ayala), Quezon City (Balintawak), and Muntinlupa
To qualify for our Intermediate Program, you must be able to swim in deep pools and can swim 25 meters non-stop. Students who have previously enrolled in our Beginner + Survival Program are automatically eligible in this program.
Those who enrolled in our Intermediate Program that are NOT Swimtravel Alumni are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• The student shall be assessed by the coach if he/she passes the Swimtravel standard
• Those who passed the assessment shall continue with their Intermediate Program Lesson
• Those who failed otherwise will be transferred to our Beginner + Survival Program where the student will be taught the basics of survival swimming first.
• The Beginner + Survival Program is 5 sessions only for P3,200. The P300 difference that you initially paid in the Intermediate Program (P3,500) will NOT be refunded anymore. This will serve as your inconvenience fee to Swimtravel PH.
We take our swimming lessons seriously. We have a certain degree of standard reserved for our Intermediate students.