Is it your goal to overcome your fear of the deep water and to learn how to float longer? Let us help you with the proper support from our experienced and certified swimming instructors.
This stage is suitable to students who are new in swimming or to those with zero knowledge in swimming. Familiarize and build your confidence in the deep water.
Learn from an easy and proven effective scientific method of QUALITY teaching, guaranteeing immediate yet remarkable results in just a short period of time.
Why make it longer when you can learn in just 5 sessions? This will not only save you time, but will also save you travel expenses and pool fees.🤔 #BeSmart
Our best-selling Beginner + Survival Program is for adults of all ages who are complete beginners or who has zero knowledge in swimming.
With this program, you’ll be expected to learn the following:
(1) To be relaxed and to be comfortable in any of our 12-20FT deep pool venues
(2) To swim ACROSS the deep pool for at least 25 meters non-stop, thus being able to swim across deep waters too
(3) To tread (vertical float) relaxingly for over a minute in the deep pool, thus being able to tread in the open water for twice as longer as your pool record
(4) To learn how to rest in the middle of the deep pool / water without relying to the wall, floor, or any floaters
(5) To learn how to freestyle bi-laterally (right and left breathing) for at least 25 meters
Learning how to tread in one place is not enough, you need to learn how to swim-rest-swim across the deep pool / water towards your destination too.
- To learn how to survival swim
- To be comfortable and confident in the deep water
- To overcome any phobia in the deep water
Our Beginner + Survival Program includes 5 sessions – one hour PHYSICAL TRAINING per session /.
We allow students to book 2 succeeding sessions (a total of 2 hours) on the same date, to maximise the pool fee on SOME venues, subject to slot availability.
- Example: 1 session booking for 9:00 – 10:00 AM and another session for 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
The program must be completed within 35 days, and a minimum of 1 session must be booked per week, to ensure the progress between the instructor and the student.
- Example: 5 sessions in 5 weeks.
Schedules are pre-arranged and flexible. You may choose different venues for each session. We will give you access to our booking site that would allow you to choose your preferred dates once you have finished your first session. Booking of slots is on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
Makati (Poblacion and Ayala), Ortigas, Quezon City (Project 4 and Balintawak), San Juan, and Muntinulpa
- P3,200 for group class
- P5,500 for private 1:1 class
*Certification for successfully completing our Beginner + Survival Program is available upon request.
Bring along at least one friend, and avail the Beginner + Survival Program (group class) for only P3,000 per person instead of P3,200 per person. For private classes, avail the same program for only P4,500 per person instead of P5,500 per person (2:1 set-up or 2 students : 1 instructor set-up).
For those with AQUAPHOBIA, we highly encouraged you to enroll in our PRIVATE 1:1 Beginner + Survival Program. Overcoming your fear of the deep water needs more time and individualized attention.
Note that aquaphobia is DIFFERENT from those with fear of the deep water, which is much more common. Aquaphobia is EXCESSIVE IRRATIONAL fear of ANY source of water. This can include being afraid of the water even if it’s only knee-deep.
To learn more about aquaphobia, you may visit the link here: https://www.healthline.com/health/aquaphobia#symptoms
Set your standards high and learn how to swim with the LEADING AND MOST EFFECTIVE survival swimming lesson provider for adults in Metro Manila and Batangas!
Secure your slot/s here: www.swimtravelph.com/booknow/
Your success in learning how to swim is our business. We guarantee remarkable results after 5 sessions. If not, we can extend more sessions FOR FREE! All we ask is your willingness to learn and your complete trust in our method and our instructors.