Is your goal to be able to swim effortlessly? We believe that anyone can master that ability with the proper help and support from our experienced swimming instructors.
This stage is suitable for students who are new in swimming. Familiarize and build your confidence in deep waters.
With this program, you’ll be able to learn the following:
- Basic survival skills
- Basic freestyle and back float
- Floating, submersing, and breathing techniques
- To learn how to swim
- To be comfortable and confident in the deep waters
- To overcome any phobia in deep waters
Course duration: Our Beginner + Survival Program includes 5 sessions (1 hour per session). We allow students to book 2 succeeding sessions (a total of 2 hours) on the same date.
- Example: 1 session booking for 9:00 – 10:00 AM and another session for 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM).
The program must be completed within 35 days, and a minimum of 1 session must be booked per week, to ensure the progress between the instructor and the student.
- Example: 5 sessions in 4 weeks.
Schedules are pre-arranged and flexible. You may choose different venues for each session. We will give you access to our booking site that will allow you to choose your preferred dates once you have finished your first session. Booking of slots are on a “first come first serve” basis.
- PHP 3,200 for group classes
- PHP 5,500 for Private 1:1 classes
*Certification for successfully completing the Beginner + Survival Program is available upon request.
Discount: Bring along a friend, and avail the program for only PHP 3,000 instead of PHP 3,200 per person.
We guarantee that you will learn how to swim after 5 sessions. If not, we can extend more sessions FOR FREE! All we ask is your willingness to learn and your complete trust in our instructors.